VEUX Magazine is a publication owned by AVW Publishing Incorporated, a small independent publishing company in Canada.
Our website address is: http://veuxmag.com.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
This site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The Copyright holder continues to hold the copyright of the published pieces. We will only publish your submissions after you have signed a Release Form and your model has signed a Model Release.
As part of the submission and publication process, we collect information about you and your submission team via our release forms and credit forms. We use this information in order to communicate with you, get your consent to publish the work, to document the agreement between you and the magazine, and in order to help provide you with credit and exposure for your work. As part of this work, this information may be stored in the United States of America and/or Canada.
This information includes:
- Email Address
- Agency or other professional affiliation
- Social Media accounts you may choose to share with us
- The time when you signed the digital consent form
This information is collected via Google Forms, or email and is uploaded to a secured Dropbox folder.
Data of Children
Minors under the age of 18 can only be published with the signed consent of a parent or legal guardian. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will delete such information from our files.
Sharing of Data With The Public
We will publish and share the information you provided to us as “credits”. We will publish the photographs you have submitted and for which we have received signed releases.
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate digital data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Retention of Data
- We retain the information provided to us on the release forms as documentation of consent.
- We retain the information provided to us on the credit forms and the photographs as these are required for the publication process.
How we protect your data
Your release forms are only accessible by the editors of VEUX Magazine.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We will contact you via email and our VEUX Magazine Facebook page if we find out about a data breach.
If you have any questions, email us at editorial [at] veuxmag.com
Last modified May 24, 2018